Monday, August 12, 2013

Good Morning! (It's 1 pm)

I have been trying to stay away from social media, mostly because there's an uneventful list of events going on, and they're really uninteresting.
Also, I'll slowly be making the transition from username "Rockily" to "Rockilyyy." I know it sounds lame but it's the only way I can get everything in sync again. Start fresh, you know. Although, is it just me or is social media losing it's potency? Idk, maybe it's madness and chaos, or my points of view are changing, but sometimes I don't care about that stuff anymore.
So if you wanna start fresh with me, go to:
rockilyyy.blogspot.com
rockilyyy.tumblr.com
For now. I might (or might not) update Instagram and Twitter. Just because, there's so many posts for both of them. Hashtag, memorabilia.
Let's see...
I have a cat. Her name is Charlotte, and she is the biggest bitch I've ever known. Just...absolutely, the fluffiest one ever.
I'm also back to playing the LeafGreen version of Pokemon on my phone. My starter was Bulbasaur, and my goal is to not evolve them past their cute stage, I caught I Jigglypuff, and I started a short lived series called, "Who Is Jigglypuff Dating Now" and I think it's hilarious.
Luis and I have parted ways.
Just kidding, we're happier than ever but we're going through a difficult financial situation right now and by golly, we'll make it through this year if it kills us.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment