Thursday, May 23, 2013

Who, What, Where, When, Why, How

Tonight I deleted over 100 posts since I first began blogging on this page. Sometimes, it's necessary to let it all out before the next phase. I feel that since late last year, I'd been struggling with the demon of my past, but upon rereading everything I've written, I realized that I have nothing else to say concerning the dark points of my life.

These past couple of weeks have been the worst. I'm not sure what triggered everything, but I took a lot of frustration out on the world, and that's just unfair towards the future that isn't even here yet. I think I'm ready to move on, and I am more than willing to bury this ugly depression that's been lingering on my shoulders like a dark, rainy cloud.

I am not an ungrateful person. Everyday, I am thankful for Luis, and Julia, and my entire family. Sometimes, I have trouble acknowledging the fact that aside from everything I've done, I'm still a lucky girl.

The only posts I've kept are my favorite people posts because I intend on finishing the list. And because I want to have 100 reasons to not feel like a lone human.

If anyone has read any of my posts, I wanna say thanks. For listening to crazy, psychotic 'ol me, and for reading what I have to say.

My intentions are to continue blogging, I don't know how often, but I want to put all of my negativity aside. I don't wanna sound corny or cheesy, so I'm gonna end it here. It's just about 5am and I'm supposed to wake up in 25 minutes. Haha. Very unlikely.
But wish me luck in my journey to positive endeavors, and I will do the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment