Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Productive Day Off

I was making breakfast at three in the afternoon when I got the message every lazy employee yearns for on a holiday not granted "off" and was told to take the evening off since there was nothing to do.
A sudden rush of energy overcame me and I wanted to get so much done. I wanted to move everything around, and so we did.
We moved Luis's drawer to the closet where it's out of sight and out of mind. We switched closet sides and we moved the desk from the living room to our bedroom to create a desk and vanity for me. I'm beyond excited about that last fix.
Today (I started writing this late last night but fell asleep), I will try to continue. I also have plans to go see my mother and baby Julia.
I think overall, the change is turning out to be successful. Photos to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment