Thursday, May 23, 2013

My New Schedule

These past few weeks I was getting little to no sleep at night, and there I went thinking that there might be something wrong with me.
To my surprise, I've adapted the night owl schedule, which would explain why I don't eat anything until four or five in the afternoon.

I no longer feel like a sloth for waking up at one, or two in the afternoon.

Also, today I learned that the reason why my eyeliner never paired with both of my eyes is because I have very limited vision on my left eye, and this whole time, I was angling the pencil at different angles when applying the wing-out part.

Right now I'm on my way to work. Sometimes, public transportation isn't that bad. Except for today it's running five minutes late, and I really wanted to grab something to eat on the way to work.

Okay, we'll see what happens.
Byeee.

PS, it smells like oranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment