Saturday, May 25, 2013

Coffee Blues

I have been a regular coffee enthusiast for many years. There are stories in our family that "cafe con leche" was our nightly beverage as young kids, and I believe it, because I've been drinking coffee for as long as I can remember.

However, I haven't been able to function appropriately lately without my coffee before work. And if I miss my window before work or early on in my shift, I'm screwed, because drinking it too late at night doesn't let me go to sleep at the right time. At least not comfortably.
And these are things that never bothered me before, but I guess I'm growing old because suddenly, things are doing what they intended to do.

Also, I never realized how little tolerance I have for pain. Hahaha. I don't know why I chose that statement to end my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment