Wednesday, May 15, 2013

100 FAVORITE PEOPLE IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER: No. 89

89.  Cool!! I've made it through ten important characters that have made my life that much more tolerable.
Here's a special one that I am kicking myself over for not remembering off the top of my head until a song on the radio reminded me of...

This pretty lady over here.  She is talented, down to planet Earth, blunt in life as in her music, unbelievably gorgeous, and while some see it and some don't, there is something edgy, and sultry about her.  I think it's her love of life, and it's contagious.
At number 89 I've placed Alanis Morissette, because she is radiant, and a female movement inspiration!!




"I feel drunk but I'm sober,
I'm young and I'm underpaid,
I'm tired but I'm working, yeah,
I care but I'm restless,
I'm here but I'm really gone,
I'm wrong and I'm sorry baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment